International Powder & Bulk Solids Schedule Viewer 2018
View, browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type, track, and format. With this Session Scheduler, you can build your schedule in advance and access it during the show via export or with the Mobile App, once live. Sessions do fill up and seating is first come, first serve, so arrive early to sessions that you would like to attend.
The Combustible Dust Incident Database - A Tool for the Powder Safety Community
Chris Cloney (Owner, myDustExplosionResearch.com)
Location: Booth 3015
Date: Thursday, April 26
Time: 10:15am - 10:45am
Pass Type: Conference (Paid), Expo (Free) - Get your pass now!
Free Content & Activities: Center Stage
Vault Recording: TBD
This presentation will review the dust fire and explosion research completed on myDustExplosionResearch.com over the last two years. Development of the Combustible Dust Incident Database for capturing and tracking global fire and explosion incidents is discussed, along with ways to connect and exchange knowledge in our industries.
At this talk you will get answers to the questions:
- How many dust fires occurred in 2017?
- How many dust explosions occurred in 2017?
- What industries, equipment, and materials were involved?
- What are the top issues in combustible dust safety (from the experts)?
- Why is the CDI database needed and where are we in the development cycle?