International Powder & Bulk Solids Schedule Viewer 2018
View, browse and sort the ever-growing list of sessions by pass type, track, and format. With this Session Scheduler, you can build your schedule in advance and access it during the show via export or with the Mobile App, once live. Sessions do fill up and seating is first come, first serve, so arrive early to sessions that you would like to attend.
NFPA Combustible Dust Standards 2018 Update
Laura Moreno (Engineer, National Fire Protection Association)
Location: Room 1
Date: Tuesday, April 24
Time: 3:15pm - 4:45pm
Pass Type: Conference (Paid) - Get your pass now!
Conference Tracks: Standards Compliance
Vault Recording: TBD
- Understanding the NFPA standards-making process - how do you participate in the process?
- An update on the status of combustible dust standards
- Examining Dust Hazard Analysis
- An overview of new and upcoming requirements
- Stipulations surrounding additive manufacturing and its place in NFPA standards and compliance